Re: Does any one recognise the origin of this error message.

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 04:34:44PM -0600, Thomas Cameron wrote:

> [...]
No it is not. But googling was helpful.

		      THE STORY OF CREATION
			       or
			 THE MYTH OF URK

In the beginning there was data.  The data was without form and null, and
darkness was upon the face of the console; and the Spirit of IBM was moving
over the face of the market.  And DEC said, "Let there be registers;" and
there were registers.  And DEC saw that they carried; and DEC separated the
data from the instructions.  DEC called the data Stack, and the instructions
they called Code.  And there was evening and there was morning, one interrupt
		-- Rico Tudor
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University