Re: Multiple KDE applets on toolbar

Hi Bob,

Bob Brennan wrote:
Is it possible to have 2 versions of an applet (KWeather in
particular) on the KDE toolbar?

In Gnome I can select Add-> and add as many as I want, in KDE the
applet is greyed out once one is active. I am hoping there is a text
file somewhere that I can duplicate the entry that launches the app,
but have no idea where to find it, other than in /home/me/kde* (?)

This is now the fourth time you have made exactly this posting, and nobody has responded to the first three. I'd take this to mean that nobody here knows the answer, and that perhaps a KDE list might be worth a try...

Paul.