Windows shares don't show up

I have Linux-Windows networks.
I can share folders by Samba on my Linux machines.
When I use Network Server I can see the list of my Windows machines, my shared folders on the Windows machines, but if I click on any of them Network Servers tries to open it but it doesn't succeed.
My FC3 pc's are fully updated, and also my Windows pc's (running either XP Home edition or XP Professional).
It was working fine in the past (i.e. with FC2 and no SP2 on Windows): I do not remember when this started, if after FC2 to FC3 upgrade or SP2 installation.

Tnx

--

Antonio M.

Working with  Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
    Uso Mozilla Thunderbird 0.9 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 3
		www.montagnani.org