Re: networking howto wanted

Paul Howarth wrote:

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 20:18 +0100, Duncan Lithgow wrote:

After searching for a bit i decided I didn't know what I was searching
for and certainly wasn't finding it.

I have one nice computer and one old one. I want to be able to use this
nice one from the old one. I don't know what that type of networking is
called so i haven't been able to find out how to do it.

A couple of links would really help me out here.

Here's one: http://www.brennan.id.au/

Paul.

Thanks for sharing that URL, Paul (not to mention all the other helpful hints, instruction, and problem solving skills you provide)!