Re: Evolution 2.0.3 Display Problem

On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 15:13 -0500, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-02-01 at 15:04, David Cary Hart wrote:
> > Another reason to hate HTML mail. Suddenly, with no changes on my end,
> > Ev has kindly reduced the size of HTML text to the fine print in a used
> > car sales contract. It requires a mag. glass to read. There doesn't seem
> > to be a setting to alter this.
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Does ctrl-8 increase the size?

I agree with David.  Don't know what version of Evo did it, but I have
to use Ctl-8 a lot, then back to Ctl-9 when on regular text.

It does increase the size somewhat, but the line spacing as well and the
changes remain on ALL messages until reset with Ctl-9

However, I do not think it is just HTML, but some commonly used fonts
because I filter out html and that is not the only place I see this.