Gnome Stock Ticker Applet

Hey, all -

I got bored and started playing around, and I found the Gnome Stock Ticker Applet. I can't find a whole lot of documentation on it, and from the looks of it's webpage, I don't think I'd find much there, anyway.

My question is, is this supposed to monitor just the different markets, or individual stocks? If just the individual markets, anyone know of an applet that will ticker individual stocks on individual markets?

Thanks
-dant