Re: Where is Alexander Dalloz?

Am Di, den 01.02.2005 schrieb Thomas Cameron um 20:14:

> I haven't heard a peep from him since January 22nd, and he's usually the
> most prolific poster on this list...
>
> Thomas

Hello Thomas!
Hello Aleksandar, James and Scott!

Glad to know that people worry if being silent and not contributing
while have the own focus on other things :)

I am fine, just reorganizing my local machines, especially did set up my
central routing host with different hardware and a time consuming
migration from an old and heavy customized Red Hat Linux 9 to a FreeBSD
5.3. All in all much work and some new experiences with BSD.

Well, no excuse. Maybe just that I did not leave an "out of order"
notice here on the list :þ I wish it would have been a great time on
Cuba beaches. Hopefully it was an invitation by Aleksandar to join him
on his next Caribbean cruise.

I will soon be active again by answering questions or commenting in
discussions.

Heads up - and thanks for asking ;)

Regards

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2smp
Serendipity 23:57:11 up 5 days, 1:27, load average: 0.23, 0.35, 0.36