Re: X over ssh problems from FC3 to older systems

On Tuesday 01 February 2005 8:37 pm, Thomas Cameron wrote:
> [...]

Hi Thomas.

I tried -X and it didn't make any difference.  I didn't think it would
as I had X forwarding enabled in the config.

I then tried -Y and it to my surprise and delight worked fine.  I
imagine that using -X wasn't allowing enough chatter between the two
KDE's.

I've now updated the config and it's working grand.

Thanks

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn