Re: firefox

Thornton escribió:
Where does firefox keep its bookmarks?

In your profile, look inside ~/.mozilla/firefox/.../bookmarks.html

(don't remember the exact location off-hand, and I don't have a Linux bos right here at the moment)

And is it possible to copy them
from my linux box to my windows box and have firefox on win2k use the
new bookmarks?

Yes. I do that on a regular basis, and it works ok.

BTW, there are a couple of extensions that are meant to do that automagically provided you have an ftp site to host the bookmarks. I haven't tried that approach, though.

I am being forced to use win2k at the office for a project but need some of my bookmarks moved over.

Yea... I know what you mean... same here.

Regards,

--
Mariano