Re: mouse bindings

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 17:52 -0600, Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:
> Carl Nygard wrote:

> >>Applicatoins-->Preferences-->Window manager ;)
> >>

> >You talking FC3 here?  Because I don't have that.  Perhaps that's my
> >problem.  Do you know what script this really is underneath the menu?
> >

> gnome-window-properties
>
> You ARE talking about GNOME, aren't you?

Yeah, but gnome-window-properties isn't what I'm looking for.  There
existed in FC1 a configuration panel similar to the keyboard-shortcuts
panel that allowed configuration of mouse events.  Stuff like Button-2
on title bar pushes window down.  Basically I want to remove the raise-
window event when clicking inside a window.

Regards,
Carl