Re: mouse bindings

Carl Nygard wrote:

On Sun, 2005-01-30 at 01:57 -0600, Gain Paolo Mureddu wrote:

Carl Nygard wrote:

Can someone point me to where the mouse bindings configuration went?
FC3 seems to have removed easy access to it, and I want it back.
Raising the window when I click inside the window is *not* what I want
metacity to do, I have focus follows mouse and I want the window layers
arrangement to remain the same when I'm working in a partially obscured
window.

Help?

Regards,
Carl

Applicatoins-->Preferences-->Window manager ;)

You talking FC3 here? Because I don't have that. Perhaps that's my
problem. Do you know what script this really is underneath the menu?

gnome-window-properties

You ARE talking about GNOME, aren't you?