Re: Well, didn't see this coming... Problem #3...

Kyle Lagonegro (Student-Lagone37) wrote:
Oh and we didn't think tonight would go smoothly did we?!

Well, I put the disk in the CD drive... Tap F2 and then put CD ROM as the first booting drive. Okay so now the next time I reboot it should say "To boot from disk click any key." But of course due to my amazing amount of luck, I get no such thing.

Hopefully someone knows something I'm doing wrong.  Please if you can think of anything let me know.  I'm going to keep trying things until then.

What happens then ? does it just sit there with a blank screen ? My guess is that the CD is not bootable:

1- Did you burn it properly
2- Is it really CD 1

Normally too if the CD is not bootable a message should appear on the screen saying sthng about system disk insert blah etc

Serge