Re: Why I think FC3 sucks!

Edward Yang wrote:
What I want to add is - Try to post something like 'Windows sucks!!' to a Windows newsgroup and wait for rsponse.

I bet you won't get any words such as *troll* or *idiot* or *moron* or even more.
Well, basically (and I was included in the group for many, many years), Windows users have a self esteem lowered... You can see for yourself, people may use it, but at least *nobody* I know *loves* it... Where as Apple, BSD, Linux and BeOS are a *completely* different story. That's the way I see it, anyway... and that't virutally the *only* explanation I can give why Windows users in Windows lists may not take seriuos a "Windows sucks" comment... <joke>They already know that</joke>