Re: Simple database application...OO.org?

On Thursday 27 January 2005 5:08 pm, Arthur Pemberton flailed at a keyboard
and produced this:

> Oh...so that's the problem, I have to wait. I couldn't really figure out
> when they plan to release a stable with the database component, any idea?
> A database compontent is an essential part of some high school comsci
> sylabuses.

I'm not sure when the 2.0 stable is expected to be release, but something
tells me March is the target.  You can find out more at
http://download.openoffice.org/680/index.html.

--
Slainte,
Richard S. Crawford (mailto: rscrawford@xxxxxxxxxxxx)