Re: Xmms and gnome virtual folders

Gene Wilson wrote:

Rhythmbox does support gnome-vfs but the gstreamer engine that it uses
is so broken in FC3 that it's unusable.  If you try to play a music
from a directory that has jpegs of the album covers in it, it hangs
forever with no error message.  Since I have about 15 Gig of music
stored in directories that each have album cover art included, there's
no way that I can use Rhythmbox.  There are fixes for gstreamer in the
pipeline but they haven't shown up in the repositories yet.

Word!!

Solely for G-Streamer support I use the YJL compatible modules for FC3, check:

http://mpeters.us/linux/yjl-bleed.php