Re: Window icon for Emacs in window list

Deron Meranda wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 00:39:16 +0100, August <fusionfive@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have created a launcher for GNU Emacs on the Gnome panel. The launcher
has the standard gnu icon (/usr/share/pixmaps/emacs.png). However, the
icon used for Emacs windows in the window list shows an empty piece of
paper (default icon?). It's much easier to locate Emacs windows in the
window list if they use the gnu icon. Does anyone know how to change the
icon?

I'm not sure yet; I'm trying to figure it out if it's possible.  The
"blank paper"
icon you see is, I think, the default icon used by the window manager
when the application fails to specify it's own icon.  Also, there is an
icon-per-frame.

Also please file a bug in bugzilla.redhat.com about it.

Thanks, Jens