FC3 - I'm anything but dissapointed

Just have to say that I'm quite pleased with FC3 and have had very few
if any real issues with it. It runs faster than did FC2 on my AMD
k7-650 with 640 M RAM. I've installed and used a whole boat load of
applications, some RPMs and some compiled from source with nary a
complaint. My compliments to the Fedora Core team and the whole
community!! I've been with Fedora since it's first release and look
forward to the future. It's been lots of fun! Keep up the great work!

Thanks,
Roger Sowerby