Re: IS FC3 stable?

Rebel said about IS FC3 Stable?:

>Can anyone tell me if Fedora Core 3 stable enough
>already? I am thinking to install FC 2 on my laptop
>--I thought to check about FC3.

What type of laptop are you using?  This information would greatly assist us in helping you.

A well worded question is:

I'm using a Winbook 3000?  Does FC3 install and use all of the devices on this laptop?  Would it be better to install FC2 on this laptop vice installing FC3?  Are there any items that I should look out for when installing FC3 on this laptop?

Thank you for any assistance the list can provide in advance.

Joe User.

We look forward to your reply on what type of laptop you have.

James McKenzie
A Proud User of Linux!