Re: [newbie] Translating rt2500 installation instructions

That is where I'm at. I don't understand how that relates to the
second line in the instructions, "cp ../2.6.x/Makefile ." As far as I
can tell, the syntax of the cp statement needs a from and a to
directory. There is a makefile in the /STA/Module directory. Is it
asking me to overwrite the Makefile in the kernel which is for me
/usr/src/linux-2.6.10 ? Anyway, thanks for the help.