Re: Lightweight volume control for XFCE?

Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:
John Wendel wrote:

I'm currently using XFCE 4.2RC3 on FC3. It's working perfectly for me.
I'd like to suggest that everyone interested in XFCE give it a try and
report any bugs.

I'm using version 4.0.6.  Is there any way to update easily via yum?  recent
versions of xfce are not in livna or fedora.us.

Thanks.

I suspect someone will build some rpms as soon as the final release is out. It's still a beta test version. I got RC3 from http://xfce.org. You can download 3 installer programs that build everything from sources and install it in /usr/local or your home directory so it won't break anything you currently have installed. Totally painless.

Regards,

John