fedora, install process unable to boot from cd

Hi ,

I am new to Linux world. Want to install Linux on my Home PC. After downloading and burning the iso files to cd (as per Fedora download instructions) , I am not able to boot from the CD and start the installtion.
Can someone help me understand what is the right procedure.I will appriciate if you can point me to step by step installtion (download and burn) steps.