Re: mysqld missing

On Thursday 30 December 2004 02:21, James Mounts wrote:
> What is the wireless capability of FC3? I haven’t had time to go through
> the proper documentation on this. I know FC1&2 wouldn’t support my wireless
> card(s) for my laptops. But im currently downloading FC3, and I guess ill
> find out one way or another.
>
> James Mounts
> TrueLD LLC.
> (520) 629 4333

Maybe its just me or I'm having a bad day or something but...

A) what does that have to do with the subject "mysqld missing"?
B) Why did you respond to this thread rather than create your own?
C) Asking a question with "haven't had time to go through" is a bad idea - if
you don't want to spend the time to read something, why do you ask others to
waste their time explaining you something that has already been written
down...

Peter.