Re: Fedora on servers

I have also been running a fedora core 1 box since FC1 was introduced I have had great reliability and no problems. My box serves 2 domains with web services and email; along with big brother, clamAV, spamassassin, ftp, DNS, webalizer, MRTG, and on and on. I love it, and I would trust it in a production-small business environment.

I also run a Smoothwall firewall/router infront of it which is Linux based. I love my firewall, it rocks and keeps my network tight and secure.
I wouldn't do it any other way.

The Smoothwall box is a 233MHZ with 64MB Ram and has been running for about 2 years, only down for long power outages. The computer was given to me and the OS was free. What is not to like about all this stuff?? ;-)