Re: [OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

On Wed, 2004-12-29 at 23:34, Jorge Fábregas wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 December 2004 5:16 pm, Globe Trotter wrote:
> > I agree. The other day, walking back home, I was thinking of why I really
> > love this list. It is the way we all learn together, almost like the good
> > old days when we were putting together some difficult assignment which made
> > no sense to anybody....
>
> Yes, I love the list also.  Hey Scott!  Are you preparing the list statistics
> now for the whole 2004??
>
> Jorge

Actually was thinking about something like that.  :)

Depends on me having the time to set it up.

--
Scot L. Harris
webid@xxxxxxxxxx

"Looks clean and obviously correct to me, but then _everything_ I write
 always looks obviously correct yo me."

	- Linus