IPSEC Fedora 3 64bit

Im still looking for relatively easy to install VPN software.

The problem is i need to VPN into a machine which is already load onsite,
im using SSH and Webmin to remotely admin the system, i've tried lots of
differnt VPN software and they've all been really difficult to install.

I was under the impression that IPSEC is VPN software and comes precomiled
with the FC3 kernel, if this is so how do I setup the IPSEC to VPN?

PS. I have loaded the IPSEC tools but they don't seem to work is this
maybe because the IPSEC software is NOT precompiled as standard with FC3
kernel?

PPS. This is driving me crazy and if I can't sort it out the guy want to
revert back to.......WINDOWS! ahhhhhhh!

--
Regards,

Phil

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bcs.uk.net