Re: Intel Pro 2200BG wireless + WPA-SPK issue?

<snip>

Update i have the driver installed...it is listed as one of my devices eth1 shows intel 2200bg when i go to activate it, says can't acquire an
ip and to check the to see if the "Cable is unplugged" umm hello
it's wireless !!!
so where do i go from here? firmware is installed, as mentioned
before, where do i install the wireless tools? whats this about
turnning on the radio in my kernel?

the instructions  to build this driver read like sterio
instructions... they're all over the place so i don't know which end
is up.
link for instructions   http://ipw2200.sourceforge.net/INSTALL

i'm close (I think) to getting this to work thanks

What does

iwconfig eth1

say?