Re: [OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

Alexander,

I would say thank you, too. I've been on and off the list for a while between choosing and trying differents Linux distros. Recently when I came back to Fedora list after installing FC3, I could notice your activity. And you helped me in several questions.

4200+ emails just for Fedora list is just enormous! I was thinking I write a lot of emails every year, but you contributed in one direction, and that much!
Thank you very much.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all,

Timothy Ha.

Timothy Payne пишет:

82,828 mails

So we should reach 83 thousand mails in total for 2004 on
fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxxx That is quite a lot. I think I did read most of
them (~90%), at least in "draft read mode". My contribution so far are
4,287 mails in 2004.

Alexander

Alexander, THANK YOU for all your hard work, you have helped me and countless others on the list. I was just looking in my saved folder and most of them have your name on them. I hope you can keep it up in 2005.

Tim...