Re: Help with installation.

Update the BIOS. Check the manufacturer of the main/motherboard for an
update and install it.  If there is no update from the manufacturer do
a google search for "k6-2 bios  model_of_motherboard" and follow the
leads.  If you cannot find an updated BIOS go to the disk drive
manufacturer's site and see if they provide a utility to translate the
40 GB drive into something that the BIOS can utilitize.

Note:  In order to flash the BIOS you will need a bootable floppy.