Re: [OT] Fedora-List Trivia - # of Messages in 1 Year

On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 01:11, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Am Mi, den 29.12.2004 schrieb Ow Mun Heng um 14:53:
>
> > > I have all the mails of this list in one folder on my Cyrus-IMAPd and it
> > > contains up to now
> > >
> > > 82,828 mails
> >
> > Email Junkie.. :-)
>
> Will see whether I find time to read the mail headers into an SQL
> database and do some statistics from it.
>
> > PPS: Your Email address ad+lists, is this some sort of shared folder for
> > sieve script?
>
> http://cyruswiki.andrew.cmu.edu --> plus addressing
> http://www.sendmail.org/m4/misc_features.html
>
> Helps me in filtering mail and detection where someone may have got my
> mail address from.
>
> > Ow Mun Heng
>
> Alexander

hi alexander
i have been emails in to a kind of help file for me broken over about
one hundred folders
how can i export to a database?
im updating to fc3 soon on a new machine but i will be taking along this
hdd but will format it on install
to be able to export the data and not loose it is the only reason i
havent updated already
thanks for any insights
evo 1.4.6
fc2