HELP: captive and running programme automatically when shutting down

I have Fedora Core 3, and I am trying to mount my Windows XP NTFS partition in read and write mode. The best way is reportedly to use captive.

First of all, if I am wrong and there is any other better way, tell me, please. I would like to access the XP partition in read and write mode using my user account (not just via root).

When you write to the partition, the changes only take effect after unmountong this partition. But, after unmounting, you cannot mount it back (it is maybe a captive's bug). So you must umount it at the very end. In order not to forget it, I would like to tell Fedora to unmount it before shutting down or rebooting.

I made a script, and a symbolic link in /etc/rc0.d, beginning with the letter K. But it does not work.

Any idea? I do not know what to try.

Thank you very much.