4k stack issue/PCI card WMP54G/ndis wrapper

I just recently got a linksys PCI card WMP54G reference linux-wlan it was on the list of linux compat..

Problem FC3 does not recognize it, research and was told to a get a driverloader or ndis wrapper, i tried to install ndis wrapper version 12 via these instructions (http://www.technetra.com/writings/recent/ndis_wrapper_wifi_html) and recieve a error at make intall said 4k stack was too small and need a bigger stack for windows drivers. okay... review wiki notes(http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/phpwiki/index.php/Distributions) on 4k stack and was sent to download a new kernal at www.linuxant.com .

My problem i only see kernals for i686 and i586, but i know the my computer i386 (what is the difference?) lost at this point

If any can give me some help i would be really thank full, is there a .rpm or something? am still new at this linux and need help. I am really stuck. because even before i had the issues the"make install" i notice that theads were saying to use eth 0 or 1 because network tools does not regonize wlan0 ? What is the deal with that, point me in the rite direction please