Instalation problem using DVD of FC 3

Title: Feliz Natal  ! ! !

Hi All,

I´m just downloaded the ISO file of FC3 - DVD media. I have confirmed the MD5 checksum and it is ok. When I trying to install, on the screen where I can choose what kind of source is the files to install (CD-ROM, IFS Server, Hard Disk...) I have chosen CD-Rom, but the instalation software got me a message saying the media was not of Fedora Core 3. This message says : Change the sorce media and try again.

Does anyone had this problem and could solved it ???

Thanks,

Alessandro Carvalho - Brazil