Re: issues with SATA hard drives

I currently dont have any version of linux installed
on the PC. Its a new PC and has only XP on drive 0. I
created a boot dvd (from the iso downloaded) and when
I boot up the PC with the DVD, the bios recognizes
both the hard disks.

When the FC 3 installation starts, gives me an error
saying that no hard disks were found and ends up
shutting down the installation and re-booting the pc