setting FC3 "POSIX message queues" ulimit parameter?

Hi Folks,

I'm working to upgrade from FC2 to FC3 and have run across an issue
involving POSIX message queues that I'm hoping someone has some info
on.  In FC3 there's a new parameter when you run "ulimit -a":

POSIX message queues     (bytes, -q) 819200

I need to set this to "unlimited" to run my application but am having
trouble figuring out how to do it persistently.  I can run "ulimit -q
unlimited" as root and that does the trick, but I can't find a
configuration file that does the same thing.  I'd expect to be able to
use PAM's /etc/security/limits.conf (or maybe /etc/sysctl) but I can't
seem to find the right value to use in either file.  For that matter,
I don't even see such a parameter to the setrlimit() man page so I'm
at a loss.

If anyone's holding the ulimit cluestick I'd appreciate a gentle tap.

Thanks,
Toby