VI highlighting 'echo'

Hi everyone,

I have no idea how I activated this ... but while writing some easy
shell scripts the VI editor highlights the word 'echo' so the background
is orange. How can I remove this option? I already used man vi and
the :help command in VI but found nothing.

By the way, do you know how I can edit words in my spell checker
database of 'Evolution Mail'? Or is 'EM' taking some other databases
which I can edit (from 'OpenOffice' for example)?

--
Maciek R. <m.mail@xxxxx>