Re: FC3 on Dell Inspiron 600m

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Storey
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 17, 2004 9:39 PM
Subject: FC3 on Dell Inspiron 600m

Has anyone got FC3 running on a Dell Inspiron 600m?

Does it run fine? Any difficulties installing it etc?

Im looking at buying a 600m to replace my Inspiron 8100 which died the other d
ay.

Please share experiences.

Cheers,
Tom

Tom -

I don't have a 600M but have been considering buying one. I did a quick Google search and came up with a TON of good resources:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Inspiron+600m+fedora

Hope these are helpful...

By the way - some list members find HTML posting objectionable. You might consider changing your mail format to plain text. It looks like you are using Outlook Express 6. Click on Tools, then Options, then click on the "Send" tab. Down towards the bottom you can choose either HTML or Text for "Mail Sending."

Cheers!
Thomas