Re: DAT drive headaches

> Is the Tape drive the ONLY device on that SCSI controller??

Yes it is. Its an internal Device. The controller card is supposed to be auto
terminating, there is no termination plate on the back of the card. The
system also has SATA drives with a Promise SATA on board controller. I have
very little knowledge on SCSI, so I could easily have incorrect termination.
I am not sure what to check for really.

Jon