Re: laptop touchpad causing browser 'Back'??

I noticed this behavior also with mozilla. It seems to me that moving the mouse on the lower portion of the pad from right to left causes back pages and moving the mouse from left to right on th lower portion of the pad goes forward in pages.

I like the action now, since some explanation of the action was provided in earlier postings. The pages for the browser going all over the place before was just a pecularity before that I did not know what was causing the new action.

Jim

--
The gates in my computer are AND, OR and NOT; they are not Bill.