Development Tools help

Now that I have installed the development tools I want to code in c++
but I have no idea how to open the coder/compiler. As a matter of fact
I don't know how to open any of the Development Tools I have
installed. Please help me it is greatly appreciated, thanks.
--
To Live is to love, To love is to lose, To lose is to live
~Pyro~