problems with aspell displaying file

Hi

I'm having a problem when using aspell on FC3.

When I check a latex file (for example), and there are multiple
spelling mistakes the display does not update correctly - only the
highlighted unrecognised word is updated not the rest of the
surrounding text. This make it difficult to check the context the
document and hence if it is a spelling mistake.

I've had a search on bugzilla and google and can't find anything appropriate.

This is with using the gnome terminal.

Has anyone got any ideas what is causing this problem?

Cheers

Adam