Re: ATTN SELF-STYLED LIST POLICE (was RE: Mr. Day)

Thomas Cameron wrote:

(A lot of things)

I'll keep this short and sweet Thomas. I've seen you post lots of useful stuff over your time here, and have developed a respect for you, but this outburst is simply uncalled for.

We all have opinions but telling "you people" (I assume that includes me?), to use our brains, stop whinging, get into the 21st century etc. etc. etc. is not only extremely impolite, but downright rude and shows no respect for your peers - especially for someone who - in his own words - has matured.

I won't tell you which side of the fence I sit on regarding this thread, as it is not my intention to swap spit on the issues - as I've said before everybody has their opinion.

Just wanted to say I'm very disappointed at your post - was very unexpected coming from you.

Regards,
Ed.