Re: Haldaemon and Vmware

Summer Brooks wrote:
This might be a silly list newbie tangent, but since this list is
using Mailman, and if this is such a big concern for the Red Hat
folks, why haven't the list maintainers simply turned on the
feature that strips out HTML and attachments?  Could a list
member ask them to do look into doing so?

As far as I know, that option was a plugin in versions 2.0.x,
and I thought it was included in the newer 2.1.x versions (which
I have not as yet personally used).