Re: Before I install Fedora Core 3...

A few of the things on my wish list: I would like to see the Ndiswrapper and NTFS support on the FC distribution CDs. I would also like the option of installing the operating system using a SCSI CD-ROM or hard drive connected by USB, USB2 or firewire. (I've only found this last option to work correctly on FreeBSD.)

--

Lloyd Hayes

Hear hear!.

Wireless, NTFS, and mass storage devices other than internal ones are indeed things on (I think) everybody's wish list.

Surely there's somewhere the developers have a suggestion box for these things?

Regards,
Ed.