Re: 2 subjects

Try Google.  Or http://xinehq.de/

> Please tell me step by step to install this software.

There's plenty of documentation you'll want/need to read.  But
basically you'll need to download and install a few different
components...

  xine-lib  - the "core" of Xine
  xine-ui - the standard graphical interface for X windows

FC3 should already come with all of xine's required dependencies.
Although you may need to install them if you chose a minimal
install or something.

If you plan on playing actual DVD movies, *and* they happen to
be encrypted (most "commercial" ones are), *and* you happen to
live in a country where it is not illegal for you to watch your own
movies that you purchased, you might want to go seek out some
additional plugin software like libdvdcss.