Re: FC3 Graphical Install and Boot Problems

I tried re-running the installation using "nofb" but no change. I also removed rhgb from the grub line, but still no change. It boots up and into what I assume is the firstboot program. Is there a way to set grub to tell the system to boot in runlevel 3 or anything?

As far as the output on boot, smartd fails, but it moves too fast for me to see the Xorg outputs before going into graphical mode.

Message: 15 Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:48:16 +0100 From: Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists@xxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: FC3 Graphical Install and Boot Problems To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx> Message-ID: <1102096096.22761.782.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"