From: akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Friday, 3 December 2004 9:49 AM
To: tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: Re: Shutdown in one step?

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 09:52:01PM +0000, Timothy Murphy wrote:

Is there any graphic equivalent to "shutdown -h now",
eg can I modify the logout screen so that it offers
to shutdown the machine?

This is confusing. Under gnome the logout screen does have a shutdown
option. I assume it is there in KDE also.

Or am I misunderstanding you.
God gives us relatives; thank goodness we can chose our friends.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.