Re: Newbie FC3 installing question.

Jorge Lesmes wrote:

Hello guys.

I need your help. I have just downloaded Fedora Core 3 and I want to install it. At the time I have three partitions in my hdd. One with Xp, one with data (mp3, films...) and another one for linux with Knoppix installed on it This is my hdd in Partition Magic ( http://img82.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img82&image=68-partition.jpg ).

So my question is. Do you recommend me to format the linux partition manually on Partition Magic or do you recommend me to let FC3 installer to do it by itself?

What happens with de swaspace partition, do I have to make any changes to it?

Thanks guys.

I'd let the installer do it. It worked before.

*Gustavo Seabra* <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/personnel/faculty/grad/jvo/ortiz/people_seabra.html> - Graduate Student
E-Mail: seabra@xxxxxxx <mailto:seabra@xxxxxxx>
Phone: (785) 532-6072 Chemistry Department <http://www.ksu.edu/chem/>
Kansas State University <http://www.ksu.edu>