Re: Fedora Extras is extra

Jeff Vian wrote:

Recently I tried to do a yum update (when I had the fedora.us repository enabled) and it failed because of dependencies on several libraries that WERE installed. It seemed the packages selected from fedora.us were trying to remove some libraries that were required by installed packages. I removed fedora.us from my list of repositories and the update went flawlessly after that.

I love it!