Re: Coldfusion MX Installer problem

Stormblaze wrote:

Same error. The installer is one file. I don't know how to unpack
anything manually with it. It's a self installer. Hadn't had much
experience with those on *nix. It could be a corrupted file. I tried
downloading it twice. If it's corrupted at the source or something in
my download process is corrupting it I don't know. I can try to
download it again later using different stuff and see if it works
then.

If you mail me the file off list, I'll try to unpack it myself. If you downloaded it twice, it isn't likely a corrupted file. But to make sure, please also send me the link where to get the file, so I can download it myself if needed.

--
Regards,

André