Re: How to configure CUPS

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rahul Sundaram" <rahulsundaram@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:05 AM
Subject: Re: How to configure CUPS

Hi

He he he. This proves I am more than half brain dead :)

not really. pdf files as virtual print devices isnt a concept that should directly exposed to users as such. it would probably be a good idea to rethink how it can be made more intuitive. if you guys have any bright ideas we can file a RFE

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram